Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Projects I'm looking forward to in 2011

No real update here, but thought I'd give you an idea of what projects/ideas I'm getting ready to tackle in 2011!

1. Instead of using a typical guestbook, I'd like to create a wishing tree. I'm not the craftiest person, but I'm feeling like this is something I can do. Don't know what it is? Click here to find out more!

2. Ribbon Pomanders for the pews in the Church. They're fun & cute & inexpensive - I LOVE all of those things :) I want to do them in yellow & navy, but we'll have to see what ribbon I can find! Click here to find out more!

3. Ordering our invitations. They are absolutely beautiful & just reflect Fontana perfectly. From the lovely paper to the nautical graphics, I just died when I saw them. I cannot wait for you all to receive them!

4. Designing jewelry for my bridesmaids & myself with Chicago designer, Rach B. She's originally from Rockford (small world, I know!) & I've been lucky enough to work with her a number of times. She's absolutely darling & so is her jewelry. Click here to find out more!

5. Finding my shoes. Omg - I literally almost die everytime I even begin looking for the shoes. I love anything that is sparkly with a high heel. However, in the back of my mind I know I need to find something a little more practical. With my tendency to fall & the need to be able to walk on my honeymoon, I think I need to go with a smaller heel. I'll keep you updated!

I don't think I'll be updating a lot due to the upcoming holidays. Please have a lovely Christmas & safe New Year! I positively cannot wait for 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment