Friday, September 10, 2010

Now That We've Got That Outta the Way....

Woohoo! Now we can move onto the fun parts of the planning process. So I have a confession: I began planning our wedding way before he proposed. I honestly knew right away that he was it - he was my person.He made me laugh, he took me out for my favorite food - pizza!, took me for a cocktail on the top floor of the Hancock building, and I beat him in beer pong the first night we hung out (a game I am generally quite terrible at).

While researching colors for a wedding on a lake I began drooling over navy, yellow, and white. So refreshing, so crisp, so classy, so perfect!



Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny - Just wanted you to know I LOVE that you admit to having already started planning before he had even proposed. I think every girl does it secretly. It's their secret single behavior! Good luck with the planning! It sounds like its going to be a fabulous day. xx Taylor

    ReplyDelete