Monday, November 15, 2010

We're all good in God's eyes!

Just wanted to update y'all & let you know that Ryan & I are officially done with our Precana requirements to get MARRIED! It was an awesome experience & we learned so much. Old St. Pats did a wonderful job of incorporating major topics that need to be discussed without making it scary or awkward. In fact, I caught myself talking at my hair salon to a group of women about how awesome it was. Um...what? Yeah, I did that.

Anyway, here's the proof:


I hope you all are getting excited for Thanksgiving. I know I am! Ryan & I are taking his parents to Fontana, WI for the 1st time on the 27th & we're so damn excited to show them the sights. We're meeting with florists, stopping by the rehearsal dinner location, having our tasting at the reception venue, and will probably enjoy a few brews at Chucks! We'll also be sending out Save the Dates out soon, so keep an eye out for them after Thanksgiving ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment