Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where we'll say I Do!

For the ceremony we'll be getting married at St. Benedict's Church in Fontana. My grandparents attend regularly when they're in town & where Ryan & I went once (eep, sorry!) while visiting. It's a small Church with a beautiful stone wall behind the altar. Ryan, my mom, my grandma, and I stopped by one Saturday afternoon to see this (sorry for the not so nice phone pic)!


A wedding was about to take place! How exciting! I love the simplicity of the Church decorations with the stone wall. I will definitely keep the fabric hanging from the walls, but not so sure about the aisle runner. I don't like that it looks wrinkled. Any suggestions?! I really like the idea of pomanders on each end of the pews. I'm thinking something like the picture below, but with yellow flowers or alternating yellow & white flowers! I'm also thinking I'd like to DIY (do it yourself) this project. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment