Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are they models?

I am not a picture person. I get nervous, make weird smiles, and generally my hair is out of place. The thought of engagement pictures made my stomach drop, but as my wise friend Rose told me "You're only this young & beautiful once". She is absolutely right! With that in mind, Ryan & I decided to take engagement pictures & boy are we glad we did! We met our photographer, Nick Norbert, at Anderson Gardens on a beautiful September day & while we felt weird at first, he helped us get over our engagement picture jitters & take some really beautiful shots!

I have no idea how he got us to sit still & actually smile for this one.



Just laying in the grass...you know, hanging out.


I love this picture. It's so us.



I love this one purely because my hair looks good, ha!


I absolutely love the lighting in this picture!

Thank you Nick Norbert for some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! Please make sure to check him out if you're getting married in the Wisconsin/Northern Illinois area, http://www.nicholasnorbert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment