Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flowers in my hair

No, I'm not wearing flowers in my hair for the wedding but man do I have flowers on the brain. I feel like I have a good handle on the majority of the wedding, but for some reason the flowers/centerpieces/decoration are freaking me out! I love flowers & tend to have them in my place, but I like when other people arrange them & I just get to stick them in a vase.

For the guys I'm thinking something simple & masculine. I am in love with craspedia's & think these would be perfect. They're simple, but eye catching.


The house that I grew up at grew peonies outside of the house, so of course I have always envisioned my bouquet full of peonies. They smell delicious & just look so soft. Ryan thinks they look like little birds.
Soooo dreamy!

For my bridesmaids, I'm thinking yellow flowers but am totally at a loss. I really like dahlia's, but am not sure how accessible yellow dahlia's are. Any suggestions?


For the moms I'm thinking a pretty white corsage. I like something like this, but would like to modernize it a bit. I'm also not sure about how much green is going on & would like to incorporate some yellow to tie in the bridesmaids flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment