Friday, October 15, 2010

My lovely, lovely ladies!

Let me introduce to some of my favorite women - my bridesmaids! They are such wonderful friends & family. They have given me support when I needed it, a whack on the head when I needed it, a drink or shot when I didn't necessarily needed it (besides my jr. bridesmaid!), but most of all they have loved me unconditionally since I've met them. Can't ask for much more in friends & family, right?

So lets begin with my favorite- my sister, Catherine aka C-girl, Cat, Cesare.
Catherine has been my lifelong partner in crime. From getting in trouble trying to call Macaulay Caulkin to helping me get back up on my feet after a hard breakup. We are total opposites in many ways, but her love for people, friends, and family is right in line with my own. She's a hot little lady who isn't afraid to speak her mind, which is something I will ALWAYS look up to her for. I couldn't be more excited & honored to have her as my Maid of Honor!!

Next up is my soon-to-be sister, Megan aka Meg or Meggers.
Even though I already consider Megan my sister, I have to wait until May 21st to officially call her my own. I am so excited to have another sister to laugh with, share secrets with, fight with, and eat too many treats with. She's hilarious & such a fun person to be around. I'm sure her wittiness & sense of humor will come in handy for my pre-wedding jitters.

Bridesmaid #3, my lovely cousin Melissa aka Melis.
Melissa is the cousin that I would (and still do!) immediately run to at family parties. We'd play throughout the entire family party & cry when it was time to leave. Even though we don't get to see each other that much we always pick up right where we left off & never skip a beat. She's so much fun to be around & her easy breezy & fun loving attitude is DEFINITELY going to be a necessity on the big day.

Bridesmaid #4, my sweet cousin Megan aka squirts (don't ask!).

Isn't she just beautiful? Megan is my cousin & the day she was born I had such a special relationship with her. I just fell so in love with her the day she was born & since then I look at her as another little sister. Watching her grow up has been so much fun & I couldn't be more proud of how strong, independent, smart, and darling she is. She is wise beyond her years & I could not imagine my wedding day without her.

Last, but not least (at all!) is Elise aka E-dawg, E, and the most fashionable person I know.

Elise & I met post college through work & the minute I was done working I texted Ryan saying "I think I just met a new friend!". Yes, I'm that lame. Thankfully Elise thought the same thing & we started hanging out. She's seriously one of the greatest friends I've ever had. She's honest, trustworthy, and a straight shooter. I like it. She's so much fun to be around & goofy like me. She makes me laugh so much, but also keeps me super calm & level headed when I need it. The day would not be complete without a little E-dawg & her awesome dance moves.

So there they are. The lovely ladies of the Gailey - Tuite Wedding!

1 comment: